skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, June 15, 2008

oh brother

i am embarrassed of the things i've eaten this weekend and will not speak about it. Friday dinner was the start of a downhill slide, but i did have a salad for dinner tonight... 

exercise was some bike riding friday... ugh, starting all over again tomorrow, basically. from square one. 
Posted by Little One at 3:35 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Healthy Friends For Life

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ▼  June (18)
      • Calories from Birthday celebrations don't count
      • Sunday's Fun Day!
      • Hi Im BAck!I bet you thought I was dead!SATURDAY I...
      • I just needed a kick in the pants
      • New Monday, same problems
      • Monday
      • oh brother
      • June 14th Day something
      • These girls are killing me
      • Day4: Dieting is hard.
      • Double Chocolate Bread Pudding
      • Applesauce bran muffins
      • Day 4! You are not alone!!
      • Day 3... I'm gonna keep this up even if i'm alone!
      • Day 2
      • Goals: Week 1
      • Day 1... it can only get better from here
      • Day 1, June 8th

Contributors

  • Little One
  • Sarah