I bet you thought I was dead!
SATURDAY IS A GOOD DAY!
I had eggies for breakfast and a fruit cup and orange juice!
Then I did my new yoga ball work out dvd! It was fun and very sexual surprisingly.
Lunch was turkey, low fat mayo (gross), pickles, tomato, two slices of cheese on a bulkie roll. And then two chocolate chip cookies.
In retrospect i didnt need the cheese or the cookies! DAMN!
On the plus side there is a cute single boy I discovered at the end of my street hes like 6'4". So now more reason to go running!
I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED
1 comment:
Hey, motivation is motivation, whatever form he comes in: blonde, brunette, or redhead...
For me, I'll be going to the gym like whoa this week because I'm going to a party on a lake for the 4th with Ryan's friends, and I want to be the "hot new girlfriend", not the "mildly attractive new girlfriend with a little extra pudge around the middle.... ;)
anyway, I'll be blogging again soon... miss you!!!
Post a Comment