-toast with pb and j
-two eggs with spinach and peppers
-rice and shrimp and veggie stir-fry
-mini applesauce bran muffin
exercise:
um, no. its like 100 fucking degrees outside. but i did a lot of walking anyway. or at least it felt like i did. i did clean the kitchen tonight, which must have burnt off something... i'm still sweaty...
*Goal accomplished!* I went grocery shopping, so i have fruits and veggies and milk and i won't be eating so much crap. and spending so much money on it.
I should really give you the recipe for these muffins, they are so good. bran, whole wheat flour, brown sugar and applesauce. and other stuff too, so good. mmm....
2 comments:
HI ! I'm sorry I got really busy the past few days! but I'm Back on track!! I'm so excited that you kept it up. If we both just keep it up then we can support eachother and thats what its all about :) I'm really glad that you liked my idea! And I want to recipie for those muffins!
eat: 1 egg and home friez, soup, salad, peanut m n ms steak tips salad and corn on the cob.
drinks: a guinness
exercise: not today :( went to trivia night with tim and josh etc...
Goals for the rest of the week:
Bring lunch tomorrow and thursday (from left overs from my grand mothers party). Run/walk 4 miles tonight, and saturday and sunday.
wow, you are way more motivated than me. I have a feeling i'm not going to make it to the gym tonight or tomorrow, because work sucks, and my friends wanna see sex and the city and then get girlie cocktails...
BUT i think i'm getting a free bike on Friday! So I will be able to bike to meetings at the high school... good for me and the enviro!!
Post a Comment