Monday, July 14, 2008

You're the best commenter ever.

HAHA... I just found your comments to my "kick in the pants" entry. You're the best blogging buddy ever. I am now leaving the office to go work out.

I've started trying to do a basic routine, with a little spice to hold my interest. It involves starting with treadmill or eliptical, stretching, then weights (shoulder raises, steps with bicep curls, 2 tricep exercises, flys and 25 sit-ups. The sit ups will eventually get increased). Then, I take the Shape (it was Shape, not Self, and I found it at the grocery store) and flip through and the first exercise I land on, I do.
Then do the whole weight routine again, and flip to another exercise in the magazine. So I have some consistency to base my fitness level assessment on, but i also get some variety and suprise.

I do the whole thing three times, with a different "spice" each time.


PS: Where are you?!?!

No comments: