Well, I really want to just sit at the library in the AC and not move and read or bike to blockbuster for a flick, but I've told myself to go to the gym, and if I feel like dying after an hour, I can leave and watch a movie in front of the fan instead. But hopefully, once I'm moving, I'll stick it out and do weights too. Hopefully.
Weekend foods:
Thursday night was delicious chimichangas that made me feel wicked sick all night. I think I'm allergic to fried foods, which would be good, except my tongue is not allergic and still likes how they taste. Sooo yummy. Soo much tummy ache. :(
Friday was better, though I might have eaten more frosting than went on the cupcakes... Went to the Olive Garden for soup/salad/breadsticks... and I also ate two plums for breakfast, which are good for me... and i brought veggie burgers to the BBQ which was good, so beer was the only bad part of the day.
Does beer pong count as exercise?
Saturday: lots of walking around UNH and Portsmouth... Thin crust pizza for lunch, salad for dinner.
Sunday: Popovers for breakfast, which are kinda like egg biscuits. Not that bad for you, really, if you consider that eggs are healthy. um, cucumber sandwich things and some avocado and a beet salad for lunch, split a small ice cream with ryan, and had a bowl of cereal for dinner...
Lessons learned this weekend: chimichangas give me hours-long stomach aches, and I don't like beets.
No comments:
Post a Comment