Back again for a new week.
I feel more optimistic and motivated today than usual. Ryan and I played a hard game of tennis and then took a hard bike ride on Friday, and despite being sore, took a two-hour, mostly up hill walk to see the sunset (though we couldn't find the spot we were looking for and just kept walking. But its a good thing we did, because we would have likely gotten hit by a car if we walked home any later in the dark.)Goals
- For the week: Get to bed by 10 so I can start waking up and working out in the morning sometimes.
- Tonight- treadmill interval/abs/arms/shoulders
- Tuesday- go grocery shopping and make Zucchini Fritters (actually pretty healthy little guys, in my opinion, though they are lightly fried in olive oil.)
- Wednesday morning- Power yoga video
- Thursday morning- eliptical/abs/leg workout
- Friday- long walk after work
Looking back: The weekend was pretty good, when it comes to food. Small turkey sandwich for lunch, Curried Couscous with Shrimps and Veggies Friday night.
Saturday: 2 eggs, potatoes and toast for breakfast, thin pepper steaks with peppers and onions for lunch, one slice of pizza for dinner after the two hour walk. I think portion is really my big battle, besides getting moving. One slice of pizza is ok. Two is not, and I have to remember that.
Three beers Saturday night, really not that bad since it was over a 4 hour time frame.
Sunday: berry-yogurt smoothie and pepper/onion/spinach omlet for breakfast. Half of a Wendy's frosty, a few fries and a bite (literally A bite) of Ryan's cheezburger for lunch. Couscous leftovers for dinner.
Today: Bowl of mini-wheats with milk, small iced coffee and an apple.... I think I'm supposed to go out for lunch with people today, but I almost don't want to. I love my curried couscous so much I actually want to eat it for the third time... That's a good recipe, right?
1 comment:
It's, uh, it's funny how the mind works. I completely forgot about the brownie sundae we split on Thursday night. Yeah. Ooops...
Post a Comment