Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh snap!

So, I can't seem to stop eating lately. I think I need to find a way to drink more water. Because its only 10:30, and here is what i've eaten already, and I'm still hungry. Bleh.

-banana and peanut butter on a piece of whole wheat toast.
-little yougurt guy.
-granola bar.
-tea.

i have an apple and a plum and a curried couscous veggie shrimp thing in the fridge. and a can of seltzer water. I could drink that and then get something else for lunch time. that might be a good idea, I always like a walk before or after lunch. But my legs are killing me from my big long walk monday and the whiffle ball game last night. like really, i think i pulled or strained something. i know i twisted my ankle and i think it pulled funny on the rest of me leg :(

Also, I would like to stop being EXHAUSTED all the time. I go to bed at about 1130 and wake up at 630. that should be enough sleep. I feel like i'm getting old and I don't like it at all.

ok, that's all, i miss you, come back and visit again! now!

s

No comments: